120 Hayes Avenue, Yokine
ABSOLUTE BEAUTY! House - Property ID: 992320
Don't miss out on your chance to secure this unique 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home with nursery or home office in a highly sought after location within walking distance to Williams Walney Reserve and just a short drive to sports recreational parklands, popular schools and shops.
This beautiful character home boasts polished jarrah boards throughout and a lovely formal lounge with wooden french doors that extend into a large outdoor entertaining area with gabled roof, surrounded by synthetic lawn, water feature and retained gardens, that is perfect for entertaining all year round.
This home has many features including:
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Security screens to doors
* Well-equipped modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking & ample storage
* Huge master bedroom with built-in robes
* Room adjoining main bedroom suitable for parent retreat, nursery or home office
* Impressive sized ensuite with stone bench top & china basin
* Big bedrooms with built-in robes
* Good sized sun room or activity room where the kids can play
* Modern bathroom with single china vanity & stylish mirrored cabinet
* Single garage with remote door and room to park extra vehicle behind gates
* Single carport with electric gate
* Lush green low maintenance gardens in the front & back yards
* Small pet considered on application
* Property available as semi-furnished (furniture pictured)
This amazing dual entry home, accessible from either Hayes Ave or Williams Rd, is situated in a fantastic location just 12 mins from Perth city, walking distance to W.A. Golf Club and a short drive to Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre.
Give us a call on 9378 3311 or register your interest online to view.
*** If you do not see a home open time please bookmark this page and review at your convenience, all home open times will be posted once they confirmed with the tenants and owner. You are not to approach the property or disturb the occupants under any circumstances.
You must view the property first before applying. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS.
With all home opens please check the website on the day of the home open to confirm the property has not been leased. Home opens are subject to change without notice.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport