55 Yingally Drive, Arana Hills
Offers over $579,000
Beautifully renovated low set brick home! House - Property ID: 987151
You will be delighted with this beautifully maintained and renovated home. The location is superb with kilometres of walking paths along the peaceful forest lined creek. The local shops are a 5-minute walk away plus we are in the Patricks Road school catchment.
It’s a tightly held community of high quality neighbours in a cul-de-sac estate so it is very quiet and enjoys minimal traffic.
The home enjoys the main bedroom with its own newly renovated ensuite being separate from the other bedrooms for great privacy. The designer kitchen includes stunning bench tops and soft close drawers. Open plan dining and living areas have direct access to the under-cover entertainment area and back yard.
This low maintenance, low set brick and tile home has been meticulously cared for and represents a terrific opportunity to secure. a well-maintained family home or retirement home.
· Lowset brick and tile home on 650sqm block
· 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins, master with ensuite
· Modern kitchen overlooking the entertaining area
· Open dining and lounge with air conditioning
· Family bathroom with separate bath
· Covered entertaining area
· Ceiling fans + security screens through out
· Landscaped and fully fenced backyard
· Double lockup carport
· Garden shed + 3,000L water tank
· 4kw Solar system
The Hills district is becoming one of Brisbane’s most sought-after locations with rising capital values and strong community values. Only a short drive to Northside Christian College, Prince of Peace or Ferny Grove Train so be quick to inspect and register your interest.