74 Harden Park Trail, Carramar
Sold for $ 425,000
Second chance, get in quick!! House - Property ID: 982155
Looking for a Big block with a big house for a small price? Here it is! Massive 642sqm block with over 230sqm of roof cover!
This very generous 4x2 family home is situated on a whisper quiet street, opposite natural bushland and only moments away from the heart of all the amazing local amenities. Including 3 shopping centres, the new Aldi, next to Joseph Banks High School (a state of the art brand new school) and numerous transport links and parks.
With a spacious open plan layout, a separate lounge, separate study great size bedrooms and a large paved entertaining area overlooking the enormous backyard!
Truly so much potential to personalize this red hot seller!
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
- Open plan family and dining with views to alfresco
- Separate lounge / theatre
- Large master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- 3 large double bedrooms with BIRs
- 2ND bathroom
- Laundry with separate WC
- Quality timber laminate flooring
- 3x split system air conditioners
- 2 gas points
- Great sized alfresco with additional undercover area up the side of house
- Outdoor power and TV point
- Extensive paving front and rear
- Large garden shed
- The largest of backyards (plenty of room for a pool)
- Automatic reticulation
- Double remote garage with drive through access
- Security screens
- Huge 642sqm level block opposite bushland
This is truly a bargain buy, Call Josh Douglas to get through on 0433931901!!
- Building Size Approx. - 185 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 642 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport