33 Mandon Street, Forrestfield
Expressions of Interest
Absolute Hollywood in the Foothills! House - Property ID: 981110
If you are one of those people who appreciate the finest quality and high end finish then 33 Mandon street has got to be on top of your viewing list. Situated in the prestigious Tyler Springs Estate and surrounded by quality homes near parkland and playgrounds, this Beautiful family 4x2 home has been extensively renovated to a standard that is more often found in the Western Suburbs! This truly has been a labour of love for the previous owner and you will now get to reap the rewards.
Some of the amazing inclusions for this home are:
* Brand new fully fitted premium custom kitchen, including; black galaxy granite bench tops, full Miele appliance pack, coffer ceiling with 2 Velux windows with wireless electronic solar blinds, custom made to match drinks cabinet.
* Solid Oak Herringbone Parquetry floor throughout all common areas
* Pelmet, Breadboard, Skirting and windowsill detailing throughout the home
* Recently fitted premium carpets to all bedrooms
* Hotel style bathrooms featuring full height tiling with solid Turkish travertine natural stone, frameless glass shower screens, custom vanity units, new toilets, stand-alone bath and premium Vanna hardware
* Custom fitted laundry cabinetry, full height tiling and Turkish travertine bench tops
* New internal and external lighting throughout
* Additional living space indoor/outdoor with full pull down blinds
* Solid Jarrah decking to the front entrance and additional outdoor living area
* Fully accessible lined dust proof attic storage room
* Large outdoor powered shed that is insulated and ply lined fully fitted out making it the perfect workshop or man cave
* Electronic Aus Shut security blinds to all windows
* Fully Reticulated established garden including fruit trees and lawn
* Abundance of storage throughout the property
Forrestfield is without a doubt an up and coming suburb with plenty happening. The recently renovated Forrestfield Hawaiian shopping complex has bought a host of eateries and new life to the area while the soon to be constructed Forrestfield train line should only see prices keep going North. Lesser quality homes than this in Tyler Springs have sold well above $600,000 and with over $250,000 spent in renovations we are expecting people will see the value here but the owner is here to sell and all reasonable offers will be presented.
This Premium home is sure to attract attention so contact Glen Newland for inspection details today!
- Land Size Approx. - 593 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Stirling Clark
- Shop 31M, Hawaiian's Forrestfield, 20 Strelitzia Ave
Forrestfield WA 6058
- E: email@example.com
- P: 08 9453 1888
- F: 08 9453 6020