69-73 Benowa Street, Tamborine Mountain
'Brookfield' - Uncompromised Quality and Design House - Property ID: 976191
Nestled in one of Tamborine Mountain's most sought-after areas, 'Brookfield' is a refined family residence that will cater to the needs of the most astute buyer. Offering comfort, space and style for the growing family, this home oozes quality.
Privately positioned on two acres of lovely parklike grounds, the home boasts more than generous living and entertaining areas, both indoor and out.
Upon entering the grounds, you will fall in love with the idyllic country lifestyle on offer. As the property's name suggests, 'Brookfield' boasts lush fields of green and a tranquil creek (the source of Guanaba Creek peacefully flows at the rear of the property).
The brick stone home itself is generous in size, features 9 foot ceilings and is tiled throughout. It's filled with natural light and has a wonderful setting. This could be your own private paradise.
- 4 king sized bedrooms with built-ins. The master bedroom has a walk-in robe, double vanity ensuite with granite benchtops, separate toilet and its own private terrace
- Study/5th bed or nursery room is adjacent to the master
- 2 spacious living areas, both with large glass doors to access the expansive terraced outdoor entertaining area and catch the mountain breeze
- A large family kitchen with European appliances, granite benchtops, double fridge/freezer space and walk-in pantry
- Main bathroom boasts a twin vanity, walk-in shower, spa bath and separate WC
In addition there are:
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Gas heating bayonets
- Plantation shutters
- Security screens
- 3 car garage with automatic doors and internal access
- Workshop space within garage
- Electric security gate
- Water pump for garden
- 100,000 litre water tank capacity
- Commercial water filtration system
- Solar panels
- Avocado and fruit trees
- External power points and 3 phase power
Located within a 15-minute walk to local shops, state school, child care centre and St Bernard's Hotel. Only a 30-minute drive to Helensvale Plaza, the train station and the new light rail system to Broadbeach and Gold Coast University Hospital.
This magnificent property really stands out. Call Linda Hogan now to arrange your private inspection before the secret is out.
- Land Size Approx. - 8094 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining