294 Bridge Street, Newtown
Great Home Owned by a Catholic Priest House - Property ID: 961271
This neat and tidy home has been owned by one family since it was built in 1949. The Costigan family have taken great pride in keeping this property in wonderful condition. Father Costigan has been the sole owner since 1981. Due to this the property has many original details.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 large rooms upstairs with built ins and security screens and one separate bedroom downstairs includes air conditioning
* Tiled north facing sunroom
* Large carpeted lounge room adjacent to combined dining/kitchen
* Kitchen has electrical stove, plenty of storage with a large pantry
* Bathroom offers shower and toilet. Second toilet located downstairs
* Large patio with cement floor over looking manicured gardens
* 3 sided garage with large lockable shed located at rear of garage
* 617sqm allotment
* Net half yearly rates $785.54
Extra’s include: Foxtel, NBN, close to hospitals, schools and shops. Owner says neighbours are quiet and trustworthy.
Don't delay, phone me Teale Ring on 0422 700 980 at Professionals Insight Realty to arrange an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 617 m2
- Sun Room
- Air Conditioning
- Pay TV Cable/Sat