3 Warrandyte Street, Upper Coomera
BREEZY HOME WITH VIEWS OVER THE ESTATE House - Property ID: 949016
As you walk inside this master planned split level home you will find the flow and design working harmoniously together, creating a contemporary family residence that provides a life of enviable space, comfort and sophistication.
This large elevated home, perfectly positioned on a 642m2 block in the sought after Highland Reserve Estate enjoys a peaceful and leafy outlook complete with high ceilings, floating floorboards and saltwater pool with waterfall feature.
Property features include:
- 4 Generously sized carpeted bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Master suite with huge walk in robe
- Modern kitchen with waterfall Caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel gas cooktop and space for the wine collection
- Spacious open plan living and dining area flows through to the covered alfresco patio and veranda, that overlooks the pool and captures cool breezes and views of the estate
- Rumpus room/kids retreat downstairs
- Large separate laundry
- 8m x 4m swimming pool with waterfall feature
- Double lock up automatic garage
- Elevated to capture sweeping views of the estate
- NBN ready
- 642m2 block
Enjoy the convenience of being located in a quiet and low traffic street yet within easy walking distance of the sought after Highland Reserve State School, shops, cafes and the local dog park. For indoor and outdoor living, this quality modern home offers space and style, and is ideal for family time or entertaining. A truly remarkable home in a truly remarkable location that is well worth an inspection.
Please note this home is currently tenanted. Inquire now to get a copy of the rental appraisal for the current market.
This is a great opportunity for either an investor or someone looking at securing a brilliant property in Highland Reserve to move in upon expiration of the current lease.
Contact Oliver Rodgers 0466 880 094 or on www.facebook.com/oliverrodgersRE for the best selection of properties available in your area.
- Land Size Approx. - 642 m2
- Rumpus Room
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Pay TV Cable/Sat
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- In Ground Swimming Pool
- Gas Hot Water