25 Derrilin Close, Bangor
Charming and spacious family home House - Property ID: 924497
Offered for the very first time, this well-loved and beautifully maintained home delivers all the best features of a cosy family haven. The inviting light-filled interiors provide multiple living areas and the family room extends seamlessly to the expansive covered alfresco dining terrace which has retractable blinds to ensure year-round comfort. The house is surrounded by quality paving and the cabana-style barbecue and entertaining area has a welcoming spa which looks out to the easy-care garden. Double-glazed windows and sound proof wall insulation ensure a whisper-quiet indoor environment.
• Outstanding storage throughout
• Modern kitchen with abundant bench space and stainless steel appliances
• Three bedrooms with BIRs plus study nook upstairs
• Extra-large well-appointed main bathroom
• Spacious main bedroom with WIR and large ensuite
• Double garage with workbench
• Conveniently located to quality schools, Bangor Shopping Centre and bus.
- Land Size Approx. - 767 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport