9 Thomas Street, Safety Bay
SOLD BY MARLEEN CLEARY House - Property ID: 917845
Nestled on a whopping 805m2 secluded block is this very generous 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom PLUS study family home. Located in a quiet street walking distance to the beach, Safety Bay Primary School and local shops it really is a crowd pleaser! This lovely home features two separate living areas, plus a dining area, a massive kitchen and a gorgeous patio.
Fantastic secure double gated entry and second separate gate means there are parking spaces galore with room for cars, caravans, boats & trailers! PLUS a double powered brick workshop can be utilised as a garage if required.
If you are looking for an absolute seaside treasure, you have just found it!
Some special features of the home include:
* Spacious tiled formal lounge area with wood fired heater
* Big family rooms boasts reverse cycle air-con and flows easily out to the Patio
* User friendly kitchen with 900mm stand-alone chef oven, dishwasher, an abundance of cupboards, plenty of bench space and moveable Island bench!
* An impressive master bedroom is located at the back of the home and has its own access through French doors to the patio plus his and hers walk in robes
* Tiled Patio is a haven for relaxation, chill out in the afternoon and wait for the sea breezes to blow through and if they get too much pull down the shade blinds!
* Two minor bedrooms are both a good size both with built in robes
* Separate study (also robed) can be utilised as is or turned into a nursery or small child's bedroom
* Double gated access directly through to carport PLUS single gated entry provides parking and easy access for cars, caravans, boats, trailers and any other big toys!
* Double powered workshop or garage you choose you are certainly spoilt for choice here
* Good sized back and front yard all reticulated from a bore
* Secure and secluded; close the gates and let the kids roam the huge 805m2 block without a care in the world!
Houses in this part of Safety Bay are rarely sold because nobody ever wants to move from here! And the reasons are obvious; big house, walking distance to beach, huge block in a quiet neighborhood. If you have been searching for an ideal home to live the sought after coastal lifestyle then call Marleen today on 0400 848 447 to secure your chance at owning this amazing property.