49 Elmhurst Drive, Clarkson
Offers in the low $400,000's
AS NEW AND WAITING FOR YOU! House - Property ID: 917352
This refurbished 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is superbly positioned in a sought after Somerly location, just a short distance to the local schools, parks and the train station.
It is freshly painted and features brand new flooring, window treatments, stainless steel oven and air conditioning.
Some of the great features of this property are:
* Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning and a gas bayonet. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a built in pantry and lot's of cupboard and bench space.
* The separate home theatre is a great place to escape to and watch your favourite sports or movies.
* The large master bedroom has a well appointed ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
* In a separate wing of the house are the 3 minor bedrooms that are all a great size with built in wardrobes with doors. Also in this area is the family bathroom with bath, separate shower and vanity.
* The laundry features a built in linen cupboard and there is also a separate toilet. A family sized washing line is easily accessed via a sliding door and pathway from the laundry.
* A large undercover paved alfresco perfect for those summer BBQ's, is surrounded by mature low maintenance gardens with a grassed area great for children and pets. There is side access from the front of the property via a gate.
* Solar hot water will help keep your utility bills down.
This superb property will not be on the market for long, so act now and give Steve Kelly from Professionals Northern Coast a call on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 450 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport