7 Caxton Lane, Ballajura
Sold for $ 440,000
Functional and Fabulous House - Property ID: 917165
Caxton Lane is a very quiet street in Ballajura. This lovely 4 x 2 is just waiting for a family to move in and call it Home. Built in 1995 by Dale Alcock Homes, the quality of build is evident. With nearly 178m of living area, there is plenty of room for a big family. Beautiful wood floors throughout add warmth and character. The neutral colour scheme means you can furnish the house easily. This home has been lovingly cared for by the people that had it built and House Plans with Specification list are available. With Solar Power and Rainwater Tank, costs are kept to a minimum. A huge patio with overhead fans compliments the home and provides a great outdoor entertaining area.
Just a short drive to Shops, Schools, Sporting Facilities and close to the commercial centre of Malaga. Access to major roads via Marshal Rd, Hepburn Ave and Beechboro Rd, all just minutes away. The beautiful Swan Valley is only ten minutes away by car.
An extensive feature list will surely put this beautiful home at the top of your list.
- Master Bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- 3 Minor Bedrooms with BIRs
- 2nd Bathroom
- Laundry with separate WC
- Beautiful wood flooring throughout
- Good size Kitchen
- Games Room
- Family Room
- Meals area
- Separate Study
- Linen Cupboard
- Huge Patio with paved area located on the east side away from the weather
- Ducted Evaporative Airconditioning
- Rainwater tank
- Solar Power
- Electric boosted Solar Hot Water with Timer
- Great Location with next to no traffic
- House Plans and Specifications available.
For more information or to arrange a private viewing, please call Tony Peskett 0487 387 401
- Building Size Approx. - 177 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 576 m2
- Polished Timber Floor
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining