1 Boncath Road, Butler
Sold for $ 330,000
Award winning "Cove" design, make it yours! House - Property ID: 915428
**CALLING ALL FIRST HOME BUYERS**
Here lies a perfect opportunity to purchase a uniquely designed home at the bottom of the Perth market. Built by the ABN group in 2006, this award-winning design cove was popular amongst new home builders as it boasted (as the name suggests) large, coved ceilings creating a fantastic open living area unlike any other design.
• Three large bedrooms,
• Two bathrooms with large master featuring open ensuite and separate W/C.
• Well-appointed galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances and feature lighting.
• Large open family/dining area with huge, oversized windows
• Award winning 'Cove' design which features stunning coved ceiling work.
• Reverse-cycle split system air-con to master bedroom plus a ducted evaporative system and ceiling fans
• Neat and neutral decor, new paint, downlights, and curtains throughout.
• The Cove design continues through to the oversized and extensively paved alfresco surrounded by easy care reticulated gardens and shed.
• Large corner block, fully fenced and painted with potential rear access for trailer, boat (all the toys).
• Lush green grass front and back and low maintenance gardens beds.
• Double remote garage
• Local alarm system
• Built approx 2006 on 397sqm.
This property is a great choice for first home buyers or investors alike. Positioned in the sought after part of Butler, located just a minute away from the Butler train station and within a short distance to Butlers shopping and schooling districts.
Call Josh Douglas on 0433931901 to book your look today!
- Land Size Approx. - 397 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System