2 Gerschow Avenue, Harvey
WHERE QUALITY AND LIFESTYLE COME TOGETHER House - Property ID: 910191
This home is located in the Geographe food bowl of Harvey in the South West of WA.
Less than 2 hours drive south of Perth, 35 minutes north of Bunbury, and with the Indian ocean just a 15 minute drive away to swim, fish, or do a bit of boating.
Harvey offers all the amenities of a regional town, including a major upgraded hospital and emergency department, two supermarkets, specialty shops, doctors and dentist rooms, banks, schools and much more.
With beautiful outlooks to the Darling Ranges and open paddocks and the CBD of Harvey at your door step, this location and home ticks all the boxes. This setting is ideal for perspective buyers looking for quality and lifestyle.
So .......... If you are considering moving to or building in Harvey, then look again....... there is no need to ..... It's all been done for you.
All you have to do is move into this superb quality finished Country Builders top of the range home on and enjoy the spoils of fine living.
• Marri floor boards throughout living area
• Jarrah skirting boards
• Separate office area
• Theatre Room
• Open plan family, dining, kitchen
• Ensuite to main bedroom and expansive walk in robe
• All other bedrooms have built in robes
• Floor to ceiling tiling in both bathrooms
• Ample storage space with walk in and 3 door Linen cupboards
• 18kw Daikin zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Beautifully appointed kitchen with 900 ml Q Stone bench tops, utility cupboard, large walk in pantry, dishwasher
• Extra height 5 x 6 three phase powered workshop
• Includes a kitchen sink/bench area with hot water, with 2 roller door entries
• Numerous fruit trees
• Vege garden boxes
• Fully reticulated lawns and garden beds
• Exposed aggregate entertaining area, paths & driveways
• 12 Solar panels
• Side access from the south and east of the property
• Large 840 m2 block
- Land Size Approx. - 840 m2