160 Great Eastern Highway, Glen Forrest
Do you want a spacious lifestyle in the Hills? House - Property ID: 804056
SPACIOUS and CONTEMPORARY DESIGN HOME IN THE HILLS
Big House + Large covered Alfresco + Massive Workshop
This modern Gemmil designed double brick and zincalume home built in 2013 is luxurious in space and situated on a large 2018sqm block.
If you are looking to upsize to a large home with plenty of room to move then this one is for you.
FOUR extraordinary features to what your appetite include:
• Living Area - approximately 300sqm with slow combustion fore place for the cosy evenings
• Large Powered Workshop - 16m x 7.5m for
• Covered Alfresco approximately 7.5 m x 18 m and perfect for large entertainments
• Solar panels - 5kw Solar system with 3-phase invertor, saving lots on electricity bill
Other impressive internal features include:
• Huge master bedroom will impress stylish dresser with His and Her showers, His and Her walk-in robes
• A nursery room is situated next to the master bedroom for convenience
• 4 additional bedrooms are good size, one of them could be used as a guest room
(Front two rooms are built with double-glazing to reduce noise factor)
• Kid's rooms are at the rear end of the house with a common activity room to enjoy their fun time.
• Study room has its own privacy with an entry directly from the garage.
• Modern gourmet style kitchen with latest appliances, perfect for cooking indulgences.
Kitchen with breakfast bar flows seamlessly into the open plan dining/family/living area
• Convenience of two separate entrances, one for the guests and another private entrance for the Owners
• Indoor Entertainment - It does not get better with plenty of room to enjoy yourselves with family and friends in Home theatre.
• Slow combustion firewood oven
Exterior features include:
• Indulge in outside entertaining under the huge gabled alfresco area fitted with ceiling fans and overlooking manicured lawns.
Spoil your guests with this perfect ambiance both daytime and evenings.
• Powered Workshop has ample of space for all your DIY activities plus more.
• An additional covered parking space for a boat or caravan is adjacent to the workshop
• Limestone retaining walls and colorbond fencing are another additional value
• Double lock up garage under the main roof
• Reticulated gardens front and rear, two lawn areas and delightful retained veggie garden to grow your own fresh produce
• Alarm system and roller shutters for security and heat reduction
Conveniently located close to all major highways including Great Eastern Highway and Roe Highway, Perth Airport approximately 15 minutes' drive away, the busy suburb of Midland with its large shopping and ongoing infrastructure is within 10 minutes' drive away, many schools to choose from including Eastern Hills, Helena College, La Salle College and numerous others including primary schools throughout the area.
This property will tick all your boxes and two words which describe this home are -
Spacious & Stylish
For your private viewing or further information please contact Ana Borcherdt on 0481 092 390
- Building Size Approx. - 300 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 2018 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops